Advanced Yoga Practices Academy
AYP Video Courses
We now have three online video courses available and are in the process of filming several more. The courses are being filmed by four AYP teachers.
5-week Online Video Course in English
Taught by Tristan Dorling
The course is rolled-out gradually, with new videos becoming available each week. There is also the opportunity to ask questions using the comments sections inside the course. Access to the course is for two-years.
AYP Yoga Asana Course
21-day Online Video Course in English
Taught by Devrim Zahir
- The AYP Abbreviated Asana Routine
- The AYP Asana Starter Kit
- The AYP Enhanced Asana Routine
4-Week Online Video Course in Portuguese
Taught by Frederico Isacksson
Upcoming Video Courses
These are some of the video courses currently being filmed:
- A 4-week video course on Spinal Breathing Pranayama in English, taught by Tristan Dorling.
- A 21-day video course on AYP Pranayama, taught by Devrim Zahir in English.
- An 8-day video course on Advaita/ non-duality that will include Self-Inquiry practice instruction, taught by Tristan Dorling in English.
- An 8-week video course on Deep Meditation and Spinal Breathing Pranayama in German. taught by Michael Seidl.
- An 8-week video course on Deep Meditation and Spinal Breathing Pranayama in Portuguese, taught by Frederico Isacksson.
Click here for more information about the AYP Academy teachers and upcoming courses.